Sunday, November 24, 2013

Almost Thanksgiving...but still no Doctor Who for me.

Happy almost Thanksgiving (or as Aunt Kelli calls it- Ad Day!)! I am hosting a gathering at my house Thursday night because I love to cook Thanksgiving dinner and although I am away from my family and in a country that does not recognize the holiday- I will of course be celebrating it. Here is a little Buzzfeed top 10 to get in the mood… (I particularly enjoy the one about the uncle and the Turkey… because we have that uncle).http://www.buzzfeed.com/redbull/13-unfortunate-truths-about-thanksgiving
My excitement for Thanksgiving, plus a long weekend since the United Arab Emirates is celebrating its National Day on Sunday and Monday, is keeping me somewhat cheerful. You see my original plan was to find The Day of the Doctor somewhere online to watch as soon as possible- but alas that plan has failed miserably. So I have not watched Doctor Who yet and am hoping for no spoilers. I’m mainly staying away from trumblr which is where I get most of my Doctor Who information.

In happier news I see Huskies put the smack down on the Beavers! (Oh how I long for the day where I get to watch American Football live instead of reading about when I wake up!)

Also we need to talk Christmas movies… cause we’ll really only be together for forced family bonding for about 1 week so we need a plan of attack. Muppet Family Christmas is obviously first…Love Actually… and you know how I feel about Christmas Vacation. Also maybe a sitcom Christmas marathon…including some of the best holiday episodes from HIMYM, That 70s Show, New Girl, Friends… other classics…and don’t tell Sarah but I watched White Christmas this weekend because my roommate Dianne had only seen it once and had forgotten most of it.  We have limited Christmas time over here since I leave on the 13th.


Okay that’s all I feel I have to say for now since I’m pretty much just waiting around for Doctor Who (but who isn't).

Sarah kisses the frog, only to learn that she was deceived and it was really only Kermoot the Moopet and there is no prince. She loses some of her special glitter power, but continues on her quest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment