Monday, November 11, 2013

I had a bit of a Supernatural marathon, and then I made myself stop

Yes, I have passed you on Supernatural.  I was just trying to catch up so that you weren't so far ahead of me.  I wanted to see Harmony the vampire and the Christmas episode (all the feelings!) that you had teased.  So I just started watching, and kept on going.  Because, like you, I had used my powers of being several seasons behind and spending too much time on tumblr, to deduce that Dean was unlikely to die.  But I didn't know how.  And I had some guesses, because there is a recurring character that we have been waiting for and I just assumed he would factor into this somehow, so I just had to see.  And I would have stopped after the Season 3 finale (which is only about 3 episodes past where you were), in fact, that was my plan, until the Season 3 finale actually happened and I had no choice but to watch the Season 4 premiere.  You'll understand.  Important side note: I have discovered that if I am doing a puzzle while watching it distracts me just enough to not be terrified later. I am going to need a lot more puzzles to get through this entire series.
So now I have stopped and will get back to trying to watch the week or two of regular TV that I am behind.  Let me know when you pass me again, because I'm sure you will.  We just have to be at the same place for Christmas so that we can watch together.

I really want to see Thor.  There are some other movies I would like to see as well, but Thor has kind of bumped them off.  The review you found has increased my curiosity.  Of course, Chris Hemsworth is enough, but a positive review definitely adds to the appeal as well.

Just finished the new HIMYM (speaking of Breaking Bad, Brian Cranston was on!).  Loved it!  Two good weeks in row and I feel like they nailed it.  And next week the awesome guest stars continue with John Lithgow!  While I have been enjoying the season more than some, I definitely like that these two weeks have done a better job of two important things 1) nostalgia - bringing it all back around and 2) the mom.

This is all I have now.  Back to Kat Dennings and Jennifer Coolidge on Two Broke Girls.  I don't know how much I like this show, but I think those two women are some of the funniest around.

No comments:

Post a Comment