Saturday, November 16, 2013

My turn was skipped and I love Henry Carvill....

Blog:
First off- I’m telling mom you’re not taking turns. We’re supposed to take turns posting. You have now given me so much to respond to and consider.

I do enjoy a good Buzzfeed  list. Actually I tend to like list in general, especially pop culture related list. However, while I’m good at making To-Do and grocery list… I would have a hard time ranking Buffy episodes.  But then you go and send me an alternative idea about making a HIMYM list….which also seems like a nearly impossible task...but with some time and some serious careful thought we could do it. Perhaps when I’m home at Christmas we can conquer it. Sarah would also have thoughts and input.

We can just take a moment to appreciate how awesome SHEILD is. I just enjoy it more and more every week. Whedon can kill people off as long as he just keeps creating brilliance. I am always so entertained.

Supernatural update… on episode 5 in season 4. There is just so much happening. There’s this angel now and Sam is getting all supernaturally. Only 4 more seasons left to get caught up!

Doctor Who mini-episode this week! YES…. This had to be talked about face to face and couldn't wait for a blog, so we’ve already discussed it via Skype.  But just need to add it in here again, because there are only 7 more days until The Day of the Doctor. After further thought I decided this was the type of mini-episode that made me realize I need to know more about old Doctor Who and then I need to make a big chart. Maybe then the chart can hang in the “formally green room” at your house above the Tardis which we have yet to construct out of your cabinet.

So I’m home for Christmas very soon… about 27 days. I plan to do some Christmas watching prior to that. So far my list consist of Elf, White Christmas, Muppet Christmas Carol, Love Actually, Miracle of 34th Street, National Lampoon Christmas Vacation, The Santa Claus and It’s a Wonderful Life. I have limited time in December with my friends so the list can't be too long… and of course I will watch any or all these with you when I get home! And save Muppet Family Christmas for home of course. 

One last thing for now…
In searching for some video for my kids to watch I came across this little gem and… I LOVE Henry Carvill and everything he does.
I can’t show my kids here because of the pigs… they’re haram.


Sarah update: She took a break from D&D this week due to an overreaction at a mall caused by the hearing of Christmas music being played prior to Thanksgiving. There was a bit of scene and she now has to spend her extra time at the mall helping fix Santa’s Workshop. (She was in the right…there should be laws about these things.)

No comments:

Post a Comment