Monday, November 11, 2013

I saw Thor!

Response:
Taye Diggs on New Girl! My roommate didn't quite appreciate it my excitement… and then he spoke words…sexy, sexy words. And she was like “oh.”

Doctor Who Trailer- Epic. It’s 40 seconds of excitement and moments of “oh!” and “what!” .  So I guess I will have to watch it on the 24th due the time difference. But it’s on the calendar.

Heard about Netflix and Marvel teaming up… I’m tots on board. And I am not feelin’ too much Marvel… not now… and possible not ever.

Also- I was skyping (or skipping as my auto correct like to turn it into) with mom and dad and they brought up the new Mariner manager… mom’s sold, which of course he said funny things and had good communication skills. And Dad reflected on his experience. Overall a positive review too.

This week:
I went and saw Thor: The Dark World… and my review is simple- see it.
It’s just so much goodness (and godness). Way better than the first one. Just  pretty awesome and so much set up for another Thro and/or Avengers (not sure which.). I liked this review:

“Add one copy of The Lord of the Rings; one DVD of Hellboy 2 one complete set of Masters of the Universe dolls; one footballers’ hairdressing manual from 1983; one ‘Idiot’s Guide to Norse Mythology’; and one retrospective rock album:The Very Best of Yes. This is a deeply silly, extremely noisy and sometimes impenetrable action movie that’s drowning in CGI, wild overacting and mullets. And it’s actually enormously entertaining.”

Pretty much sums it up. I could have said it better… obviously- or I would have.

Also… have you really passed my on Supernatural? Cuz, I am on that if you have... I have just been waiting for you to catch up and then I can finish season 3 and find out is Dean lives or die. Right now I’m predicting that he doesn't die because I know there are 8 seasons. (I am using the information I know to make a prediction- it’s a 1st grade skill… my students are starting to do it.)

As for other TV viewing…  Still chipping away at Breaking Bad. It’s good… really good…. Just a bit exhausting sometimes and most of the characters are pretty unlikable.

Goal- Start Newsroom!

Sarah’s Quest:
She comes across a river… roll 1-10 and she has to forge it; a 11-20 and she can take the ferry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment