Friday, November 8, 2013

I get frustrated with the lack of sport news...

Sports catch up….
Jamie- when did the Mariners get a new manager? Did Wedge leave because of health? I totally missed the memo and I am feeling out of the loop about this.
And what do we know about Lloyd McClendon? All I say is in “Jack I trust”… (Jack Z the Mariner GM).

Also I have recently learned about what is happening on the locker room on the Miami Dolphin team and the bullying that was happening. I learned about it because someone on facebook (actual I think are mutual friend Carl) posted this story:

So I had to investigate because I had no idea what was happening. My first thought was to look for what “the boys” (Fox NFL Sunday morning show- mom's favorite) had to say… but this was all I could find:

Honestly- made some good points- but disappointed overall in the reactions. But I kept coming across and I was much more impressed by this reaction from the CBS boys:

Either way the question in my mind is: What would coach Boone do?

Sarah: Here D&D character did not roll a 15 so the tree was beat her like the Whomping Willow would. (Wait, I'm mixing up my fantasy worlds). 



No comments:

Post a Comment