Friday, January 24, 2014

Getting Caught Up....KE

AH! 12 days since the last post… sorry this is delayed…things have been busy…and I’m way behind on everything (including finishing my report cards- but let's prioritize). Plus you’ve been emailing/messaging me all this things, but I feel I haven’t been able to properly respond… so I’m spending the weekend playing TV catch up, blog catch up and general life catch up.

First- The Seahawks… We’re going to the f-ing Super Bowl!  I love these guys… however the challenge is finding a place I can watch the Super Bowl here in desert  (at 3:30am)- AND mom and dad will be here. And remember how we were talking about Pete Carroll…and then we concluded that he was the “Danny Tanner” of the NFL with his loving lecture ways. Well now apparently this is happening during the Super Bowl…. http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelindex=2&from=en-us_msnhp#/video/2ac0b243-6c0e-4c01-82df-b3655980d678
Can’t wait to see the actual commercial!

Second- You’re like WAY ahead on Supernatural… so you just need to slow like WAY down or we won’t be able to discuss! I’m spending the weekend doing some catch up… but I also have regular TV scheduling to catch up on. (I’m a bit hung over today (Friday) so I’m finding TV the perfect activity.)

Third- Your Golden Globes review was awesome… it was inspiring to point of going to Hulu and watching the highlights per you’re reactions.

Fourth- Um, has Sherlock aired yet? Because if it has I’m not sure why you haven’t watched yet… or if you have watched you have yet to inform me! Please make this a priority.

Fifth- HIMYM…. The end is getting SO close. But they are leaving no stone unturned. This week finding out about Barney’s job, but then Lily and Marshall’s fight. SO many things.  Despite a  few disappointing episodes and especially the disappointing (and slightly offensive) slap episode this last season is doing well of bringing everything back around.

Sixth- I’m Parks and Rec caught up. I spent an evening working on the puzzle currently spread out on my dinning table and watching this season. So I’ve got that going for me- plus I like the way they went about the recall. Leslie had to lose so she could go onto to bigger things without the show having to wait around for her city council position to play out.

Okay… I think that gets me somewhat caught up… onto recovering from a “I’m too old for this stuff” sort of night and cleaning a bit because mom and dad come in 6 days! (You know how that is)


Sarah Update: Sarah’s portkey took her right to the middle of San Francisco during the Seahawk-49er game…it’s was just about as dangerous as it could get… not yet sure how she survived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment