Wednesday, March 26, 2014

European Vacation...KE

I had to watch Frozen to make myself feel better after watching that Game of Thrones episode. And I just haven’t brought myself to watch the next episode. I needed a break after watching so much this weekend…. And Teen Wolf in addition to that… yikes.

So I am leaving on Saturday for a little 2 week European vacation. I know- life is tough. A few days in Italy… a few days in the South of France…then a few in/around Paris.  Since you cannot be with me… I am inspired by Sarah’s amazing birthday email to me to give you a brief play by play of how I expect the trip to go:

First stop Rome where I will have to find my hotel after a 5am flight.
Then I will be off to see the sights.
I will definitely do some of this….
And this too…

I’ll drop in to say hello to the Pope.
And visit the Colosseum to try and find some gladiators.
Then I’m getting on a train to the South of France!
And everybody in France will be like this…
I will do some more of this:
And this:
And then back on the train to Paris.








Ah...Paris...

I’ll visit a museum or two…or 10.
And see some gargoyles.
But hopefully none of these…

Make a stop in Disneyland Paris.

And of course enjoy the local cuisine.
Then I will have return to Abu Dhabi.

And I'll probably be tired.

The End 


If you haven’t guess I have decided to start incorporating more gifs into my post… just to make sure you are getting the full effect of what I’m saying. It’s a bit time consuming but lots of fun.

The Muppets tell Sarah that Gonzo needs her help to rescue Camilla from an evil chicken farmer (played Christopher Walken) ... and then they will help her build an ice castle. But first they must travel by map...

No comments:

Post a Comment