Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Kacey's Random Rambling...

So three things have recently "happened" in my life I needed to share in writing...

I have discovered Pinterest and find it rather addicting.... it satisfies the nerd and the teacher in me...I have taken to sending Jamie some rather entertaining "Geek" things- mostly images.

The second thing is I have recently started watching Doctor Who. Well I've actually watched a lot of Doctor Who and am currently in season five. Shit is good.

These two things have lead me to send Jamie photos such as the following...
Pinned Image


 The third thing is my recent discovery of the pindippy website. As I have continued to explore it I find myself giggling a lot. My enjoyment of this site has actually added more fule to my fire about why I love and appreciate funny women...and maybe it's because of international women's day I feel a special need to mention this (ALSO JAMIE'S BIRTHDAY)... but there are some very funny ladies out there who are so super and my hat goes off to them for just being themselves and making people laugh....perhaps I'll put my thoughts together a litte more at a later date and write a full blog about awesome funny females. 
(PS- Jamie today I began following the Bloggess after reading some things on her blog- funny)

Wohoo... two blogs in row are by me! Yup... it must be the end of the school quarter and I must have my finals pretty much completed. *pauses for laughter* *hears crickets*

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Coming Soon: Sarah explains how time is "more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff."

No comments:

Post a Comment