Thursday, February 6, 2014

We are the Champions of the World...KE

Again with the delayed this response… but so many things happened this week! Mom and Dad came to visit me here in the sand land...which kept me pretty busy for about  a week, so I’m playing catch up now.

So where to start…where to start…. Hmmm…
Oh yeah… THE SEAHAWKS WON THE FREAKIN’ SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And to be more specific the Seahawks didn’t just win… they DOMINATED leaving no doubt with their 43-8 win. Mom and dad were able to get the game in their hotel room so I got up at 3:30am and went over there to watch until I had to go to school. The only disappointing thing was that that we didn’t get to watch the commercials. I have seen some on the internet since… but I will need your notes and reactions regarding the commercials.
And did I mention that the SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPERBOWL.
And not only did we win, but we kick Peyton Manning’s ass who is probably one the greatest QB… which leads me to my favorite post Superbowl buzzfeed list:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjkiebus/times-peyton-manning-looked-super-duper-sad-during-the-su

Okay a few other things I need to comment on for this week…
State of the Union happens in the USA… and Justin Beiber make headlines above that. America epic fail. Although it’s not that I’m really that surprised. I just continued to be disappointed with the news priorities. Where is Will McAvoy when we need him?

JK Rowling announced that she made a mistake putting Hermione with Ron instead of with Harry and Harry and Hermione should have ended up together. I get it. It does make more sense. However, I don’t think she should have said as much. There is an argument to made for Hermione and Harry both needing  a platonic sibling relationship that they found with each other. She already told to world that she almost killed off Ron and now she tells us he shouldn't have gotten the girl. I love Ron. He’s probably one my favorites. She should have just let it be… but it nice to know that she continues to think about them so much… perhaps her writing days of that world aren't over.

And…THE SEAHAWKS WON THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

Also, seriously glad you have now watched all the Sherlock so I don't have to keep from chatting about it. Because the second episode with John's wedding was my most favorite episode ever. I laughed, I cried and I feel a little more in love with Sherlock. 

Fault in Our Stars preview was released and made us all tear up... I really hope it comes out here… and it’s okay if you don’t wait for me to see.  However, if it doesn't come out here you’ll need to see it again with me.

Sad news… Philp Seymor Hoffman. I honestly wasn't aware that he had substance problems. So sad… such great talent. I hate when actors I really enjoy watching die…it’s sad.  (Yes I am aware I just use sad three times… I call it as I see it.)

And to not end my blog on a sad note…
AH!!! More Bad NFL bad lip read… you know how much this makes me laugh.


Okay… spending my weekend TV catching up… although not too far behind. I make HIMYM a priority always… the return of all the cameos was pretty good this week. Mostly focusing on watching Blacklist, Teen Wolf and Supernatural. 

And I'm not sure what a Polar Vortex Musical is... and I have yet to see Frozen... but I have faith Sarah survived...or performed well?

No comments:

Post a Comment