Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Post spring break TV catch up…and holy-cow-it-must-almost-be-season-finale-time…KE

Europe was fabulous…as I knew it would be. Rome, South of France, Paris. Not a shabby life style. Now back to reality and teaching the young ones for another 2 and half months before returning home- FOR GOOD. And of course I had to play TV catch up since my return. So here are my thoughts... I don't think there are spoilers because you too are already caught up. 

First I had to watch HIMYM. Let’s not even talk about it… it was a little disappointing…although there were some parts I enjoyed. But more than anything I think I’m just sad that it’s over. I could have watched Lily and Marshall for about 10 more seasons.











Then I had a little spontaneous Glee catch up… last I had watched was just after the start of LAST season and they were trying to make New York and Lima work. Now I see they have quit trying to make New York and Lima work and decided to move everything to New York. I did a little internet reading…watched a few musical numbers and then watched the saying good bye to the Glee Club in Lima (double episode). I couldn’t watch the Quarterback episode… I just watched a few of the musical numbers and was already like:


But them saying good-bye to Glee Club Lima and Puck and Quinn ending up together that is a good enough ending for me.

Just this last weekend I watched Once Upon a Time episodes. Very sad…with (SPOILERS) Bay dying and everything. There was more:
And I love that despite everything…. Captain Hook is still hanging out lookin’ like a pirate. It’s just so fitting. 

Let’s talk Captain America/Shield…. First off for those of that didn’t know… the first Hydra episode of Shield should have come with a warning about having to see Captain America first… but then I guess I would have known what was going to happen in the Shield episodes. Your review is pretty much right on… and as you mentioned to me when we talked- where is Hawkeye in all this? I’m assuming he has some sort of secret mission that he is completing and an explanation well be given later (by which I mean in the next Avenger movie.) Banner and Stark are easier to excuse away… but Hawkeye?

I’m a little mad about agent Ward…











Although it has given him a little more depth. But even if he does decide to save Skye… she’s NEVER going to forgive him… and he doesn't act like he’d rather be helping the good guys… he seems to be right where he wants to be.  It’s all around not going to end well and there was lots of drama. And we’ll be tuned in for every second.

So after Captain America and the latest Shield, it was time for …Orphan Black!!!! Let’s just say it wasn't really a low-tension afternoon.

Seriously the best show on television.  I feel like this show is just getting started. So many roads to travel down and questions unanswered. LOVE IT.

That’s really all the highlights now… Parks and Rec- Leslie and Ben have triplets? A little strange… but love that show…

OH I almost forgot… the Blacklist! That is getting a little...intense. So now Lizzie knows the truth about her husband and the player is getting played… except you get this creepy feeling that maybe he knows that she knows but isn't going to let her know.

Something tells me the finale is going to be big time.  My hope is that husband dies… the partner guy that I didn't really like before has totally grown on me.

Okay…I know there's more... but that's my catch up for now.

Sarah has returned from Neverland with a mysterious injury. Her ankle is injured and she she has been sidelined from her adventures for the time being. She won't say exactly what happened but keeps muttering about "filthy pixies". 


No comments:

Post a Comment